[systemd-devel] systemd-analyze-197 broken

Holger Winkelmann hw at travelping.com
Mon Jan 14 20:21:47 PST 2013

Hi,

I'm just following this discussion and would ask the developer to keep the embedded folks in mind. Embedded systems hardly have all the dependencies available or even phyton but need a debug tool too. So far I know systemd will address this embedded UseCases as well.

Holger

--

Holger Winkelmann
Travelping GmbH

### Sent from a mobile device. Sorry for brevity and typos... ###