[systemd-devel] PATCH: handle SYSTEMCTL_OPTIONS in systemctl

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at suse.com
Wed Jan 16 08:34:09 PST 2013

Hi,

on openSUSE, we found the need to sometime force "--ignore-dependencies"
when systemctl is called (usually from other services / initscripts /
tools started by initscripts and which can cause deadlock).

To handle this in a transparent manner, I'd like to introduce
SYSTEMCTL_OPTIONS environment variable, which, if set, would cause
systemctl to append its contents as if it was specified on command line.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat at suse.com>
SUSE