[systemd-devel] systemd-analyze-197 broken

Peeters Simon peeters.simon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 07:48:08 PST 2013

2013/1/17 Kok, Auke-jan H <auke-jan.h.kok at intel.com>:
> For those that wish to test this, here is a patch against HEAD that
> integrates it and replaces the current script
>
>     http://foo-projects.org/~sofar/0001-systemd-analyze-rewrite-in-C.patch

thank you for making it into a nice patch :)

> This should give people some time to test it.
>
> I spotted a few problems but nothing unfixable/problematic - e.g. on
> my system it throws DBus errors when trying to get the EFI boot
> parameters.

What kind of errors are you getting? On my system i get nice '0'
values (non efi system).
So perhaps the problem is with systemd sending the value?

What do you get when trying:
dbus-send --system --dest=org.freedesktop.systemd1 --type=method_call
--print-reply /org/freedesktop/systemd1
org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.Get
string:org.freedesktop.systemd1.Manager
string:FirmwareTimestampMonotonic

i get "   variant       uint64 0" on that one.

ps: doing some extra cleaning on the code, expect a new patch soon.