[systemd-devel] [HEADS-UP] systemd down/upstream meeting at FOSDEM?

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Tue Jan 22 14:11:22 PST 2013

Heya,

I just learned that a number of systemd downstream and upstream folks
are attending FOSDEM. We'll at least have Michael Biebl, Tollef Fog
Heen, Colin Guthrie, Kay Sievers, Harald Hoyer and myself around.

We were wondering whether it might be a good idea to meet up for some
kind of systemd BOF at FOSDEM? My current thinking goes towards maybe
lunch on saturday, but details about time and location are to be
determined.

Anybody else is coming who'd like to join us? Anybody from ArchLinux
attending FOSDEM? SUSE? Or the other distributions?

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.