[systemd-devel] [HEADS-UP] systemd down/upstream meeting at FOSDEM?

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Jan 28 01:57:37 PST 2013

'Twas brillig, and Lennart Poettering at 22/01/13 22:11 did gyre and gimble:
> Heya,
>
> I just learned that a number of systemd downstream and upstream folks
> are attending FOSDEM. We'll at least have Michael Biebl, Tollef Fog
> Heen, Colin Guthrie, Kay Sievers, Harald Hoyer and myself around.
>
> We were wondering whether it might be a good idea to meet up for some
> kind of systemd BOF at FOSDEM? My current thinking goes towards maybe
> lunch on saturday, but details about time and location are to be
> determined.
>
> Anybody else is coming who'd like to join us? Anybody from ArchLinux
> attending FOSDEM? SUSE? Or the other distributions?

Incidentally, one the the things I'd like to discuss with other distros
guys is better sharing of units.

I have some (lose) ideas for how to make it better, but I'd really like
other's input on it overall.

If there is interest then this can be one of our topics for the mini-BoF.

Cheers

Col

--

Colin Guthrie