[systemd-devel] Feature request: schedule jobs for last day of month

Dave dave at flex.com.au
Wed Jan 30 05:07:20 PST 2013

 Hi.  I'm not on the maillist, but I recently read that systemd was planning
to introduce an integrated job scheduler, if it isn't done already.

 If so, then it would be very handy to introduce a way to run scheduled jobs
at the end of the month.  It's something of a pet peeve I have with cron,
that it can't natively do this.

 I can work around it, but it's not pretty, and I'd much prefer a native
solution.  I thought I'd throw the suggestion here as a good idea for the
new scheduler.

 Cheers,
 dave.k