[systemd-devel] Broken build and CI strategy

William Giokas 1007380 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 19:47:28 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 09:18:24AM +0200, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 09:05:40AM +0200, Peter Sztanojev wrote:
> > there already is a jenkins ci for systemd kindly provided by Pantheon:
> > http://systemd.getpantheon.com:8080/jenkins/
>
> The jenkins script is still using "make test" (which is like calling
> "make /tmp"), to execute the tests one would need to call "make check"
> but we already had this and it wasn't changed...

Okay, there needs to be something done about this ASAP. I have now twice
gone to build a package, then run 'make check', and it has failed for
simple reasons like translations missing or not being in the right
places. These should be caught by jenkins and reported to the IRC
channel. I realize that some files have been added recently, but they
need to be fully added, not just thrown into the pot (pun not intended).

Thanks,

--
William Giokas | KaiSforza | http://kaictl.net/
GnuPG Key: 0x73CD09CF