[systemd-devel] systemd config recipes for namespace-isolated webapps

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 04:40:33 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 12:53 AM, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
<zbyszek at in.waw.pl> wrote:
> I haven't really tried anythng like what you describe, but in general
> both container and container-less approaches should work.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I get the sense that "in general, it
should work". As usual, the devil's in the details...

In both container and container-less cases...

 - How do I handle cronjobs?
 - How do I tell several services to use the "same" cg?

Then... if I setup a single chroot and try to launch many containers
on top of it...

 - does the "stateless" service work?
 - how can I "key" stateless writable dirs on a per-container instance?

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 -  ask interesting questions
 ~ http://docs.moodle.org/en/User:Martin_Langhoff