[systemd-devel] My last post went as "unprocessed"

David Lambert dave at lambsys.com
Thu Jul 11 13:36:26 PDT 2013

Thanks for your quick reply. I also notice a "-" preceding the target
for ExecStart target. How does this work and where is it documented.
Again very difficult to search :-[

Dave.

[Unit]
Description=OpenSSH Per-Connection Daemon
After=sshdgenkeys.service

[Service]
ExecStart=-/usr/sbin/sshd -i
ExecReload=/bin/kill -HUP $MAINPID