[systemd-devel] /etc/systemd/system/darkice.service

Kai Hendry hendry at iki.fi
Wed Jul 24 22:22:35 PDT 2013

On 25 July 2013 12:55, Kai Hendry <hendry at iki.fi> wrote:
> Though if you take a look at http://ix.io/6Rz you can see `systemctl
> show -p "Requires" network-online.target` does not work for some
> reason. I was expecting it to say darkice.service. I probably just
> don't understand how dependencies work in systemd. Nightmare.

Oh the problem here as Colin earlier pointed out is that I had to
disable and `systemctl enable pingtest.service` for the requires
symlnk to properly written.

Going back to the timeout, I started the PI without a network. Waited
a minute or two. Then I started pingtest.service manually. I was
surprised that network-online.target doesn't turn active. I had to
manually start it.
http://ix.io/6RD