[systemd-devel] systemd-shutdown static linking (was: Please proof-read: ...)

Ross Lagerwall rosslagerwall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 13:40:46 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 08:30:40PM +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> > As root: halt
> >
> > I have attached the output of "systemctl show -- -.mount" and /etc/fstab
> > and /proc/cmdline.
> >
> > I see that Conflicts=umount.target is set, though I have no idea why.
> >
> > I haven't changed too much in the setup, at least not related to
> > mounting.
>
> Hmm, this is certainly weird. normally -.mount should not have any such
> conflicts. I really wonder where you got those from... What is the
> contents of /run/systemd/generator/-.mount for you?

# Automatically generated by systemd-fstab-generator

[Unit]
SourcePath=/etc/fstab
DefaultDependencies=no
Before=local-fs.target

[Mount]
What=/dev/disk/by-uuid/c1213d5b-d7c8-468d-a7b1-f8618ed59c4a
Where=/
Type=ext4
FsckPassNo=1
Options=rw,relatime,data=ordered

A new freshly installed Arch VM also has Conflicts=umount.target set for
-.mount (as does my desktop).
That's after not changing the config at all.

Hope that helps,
--
Ross Lagerwall