[systemd-devel] Python wrappers for the DBus API

Holger Winkelmann hw at travelping.com
Mon Mar 4 23:16:00 PST 2013

I Like the idea as well to have direct DBus access to systemd.

Regarding your example of the journal wrapper. Anybody knows the API to write to the journal without using the C library? Is this DBus transport as well? Or is there a special journal socket to write to?

--
Holger

### Sent from a mobile device. Sorry for brevity and typos... ###