[systemd-devel] Unmerged patches

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Mar 6 06:35:24 PST 2013

heya,

I think I mostly caught up with all unmerged patches on the ML. (Well,
with the exception of Oleksii's two outstanding patches, which touch so
much stuff, that I don't want to hurry this. Sorry, Oleksii, for the
delay!) If you have posted a patch in the past months, and it still is
unreviewed and you are still interested, then please post it again!

This is only about patches posted to the ML. Patches on bugzilla are
tracked properly anyway, so no risk of forgetting them...

And sorry, for not responding to all those patches more timely!

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.