[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] systemd 198

Holger Winkelmann hw at travelping.com
Fri Mar 8 01:47:26 PST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the quick look. Thats What I thought anyway by reading the announcement.
which means deleting the directories will bring the system in the sate the service
unit author or the admin intended, sweet...

Let see where this concept evolves in terms of general settings for a particular
service unit... Is this the intention to go into the config management direction?

Holger