[systemd-devel] systemd-analyze plot issues in 198

Kok, Auke-jan H auke-jan.h.kok at intel.com
Sat Mar 9 14:41:19 PST 2013

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 3:58 AM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> I create a bootchart SVG using "systemd-analyze plot > boot.svg" using
> systemd 198. But it does not seem to render correctly in Firefox,
> Chromium, Inkscape or Gimp. I uploaded the SVG to
> http://paste.xinu.at/T6YxV/
>
> Is this a known issue?

nope, first time I've seen it.

The problem is that the code is now generating coordinates as follows:

    <rect class="box" x="0" y="0" width="2204,000" height="3440,000" />

Obviously, that needs to be a "." and not a ",".

Do you get proper output if you run `LC_NUMERIC=C systemd-analyze plot` ... ?

I'm not sure what the right way to address the issue is - perhaps a

    setlocale(LC_NUMERIC, "C")

will do the trick in the plot codepath.

Auke