[systemd-devel] About “systemd-cat --priority=0”

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Mar 10 14:50:33 PDT 2013

'Twas brillig, and Michal Schmidt at 08/03/13 11:10 did gyre and gimble:

In your commit message you said:
> BTW, I'm not sure why we allow priorities up to 999, but I'm leaving this be for now.

Technically only values up to 998 would be allowed due to the same range
checking problem you fixed. Whatever the reason for the large levels,
it's perhaps an oversight that 999 is not allowed?

Likely not an issue except in one backwater logging system buried in a
basement somewhere :)

Col

--

Colin Guthrie