[systemd-devel] The enum udev_monitor_netlink_group contains bit masks

Andrey Wagin avagin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 13:35:27 PDT 2013

Hello,

According to netlink(7) nl_groups is a bit mask with every bit representing
a netlink group number.

I found that constants from udev_monitor_netlink_group are set directly to
nl_groups. It's dangerous. Currently this enum contains only three constant
and all is ok, but the next constant will be incorrect.

I created a patch, but I have not tested it. It's just idea. Sorry, I would
have prefered to avoid investigation of how to execute my system with
custom systemd. So if someone wants to fix this issue, you are welcome.

Thanks,
Andrew Vagin.