[systemd-devel] systemd-inhibit --what=handle-power-key broken with systemd 198

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de
Wed Mar 27 15:17:04 PDT 2013

Just one more information: It seems like the inhibitors work if I'm on the same
shell/virtual terminal where the inhibitor was created.

So the inhibitors, created by KDE, only work if I'm on the KDE screen. If I
switch to another VT, then the power button forcefully shuts down the system.

Seems like I'm seeing the same effect with my code, but as I want to use an
inhibitor in a daemon that gets started by systemd while the system boots, this
doesn't make much sense for me.