[systemd-devel] How to get "log_debug" from logind?

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de
Fri Mar 29 03:13:24 PDT 2013

Hello,

I want to find out why inhibiting the power button doesn't work "system wide".
As first step, I want to compare debug messages, logged by logind.

But unfortunately I don't manage to get them logged to somewhere. Enabling debug
output for systemd seems to not enable debug output for logind. Currently, I use
both, the kernel parameter "systemd.log_level=debug" and the setting
"LogLevel=debug" in /etc/systemd/system.conf.

Yours

Manuel