[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] systemd 203

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue May 7 01:53:25 PDT 2013

'Twas brillig, and Lennart Poettering at 07/05/13 01:41 did gyre and gimble:
> This is probably a good release to synchronize a distribution on. For
> example, it is our goal that this is the version we will include in
> Fedora 19, more or less.

You said that about 195 and then promptly shipped newer versions in
Fedora there after - ourselves and suse listened to that previous advice
any synchronised on that version for the ease of maintainability, but
that was somewhat scuppered when newer versions showed up in Fedora
instead. Such is the way of life, but by the sounds of upcoming changes,
it looks like you might genuinely stick with 203  this time :p

Either way, good work :)

Col

--

Colin Guthrie