[systemd-devel] 2013 Plumber's CFP: Fastboot

Mehaffey, John John_Mehaffey at mentor.com
Wed May 15 08:01:49 PDT 2013

Hi Lucas, Lennart,
I am fine with merging the two boot related sessions.  I did not want to have it be a topic in the automotive microconf, as I believe there is enough material for a couple of hours on fastboot alone.

It was not clear to me what topics might be in the boot and core os microconf, so I proposed fastboot as separate.

Jeremiah, you bring up a good point about overlapping interest, probably when a proposal is accepted, we will need to point out potential scheduling conflicts with other accepted microconfs to the program committee.

Sincerely,
John Mehaffey
Senior System Architect (Automotive)
Mentor Graphics Corporation