[systemd-devel] Power aware units

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 04:43:06 PST 2013

On 11/03/2013 02:36 PM, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> In addition to that, would it make sense for distributions to start
> porting their cron jobs to use systemd?

in Fedora we already have started that migration process for relevant
units ( not all packages that contain ron jobs should be/will be
migrated ).

I've just been waiting ( since July/August ) for the first step of that
migration to be completed as in those packages that will not be migrated
fix their dependency on crontabs.

Ones those packagers apply the patches I sent them in that regard I will
start the actual cron to timer units migration.

JBG