[systemd-devel] Linux kernel API

Kok, Auke-jan H auke-jan.h.kok at intel.com
Mon Nov 4 15:04:37 PST 2013

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Greg KH <gregkh at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 10:54:26PM +0100, ScotXW wrote:
>> Hi,

>> > Why, this is your research, not mine :)
>>
>> This is //not// a recherche, I was looking for some fast answer from the
>> off the top of ones head. Besides the scheme, there is now an article [1].
>
> I still fail to understand how _any_ of this pertains to this mailing
> list...

Thanks Greg.

Scot, I find your messages not appropriate for this list. Please
remember that the list is named "systemd-devel" for a reason. Your
requests are clearly not in the interest, or promote the development
of systemd (if they are, you failed terribly at making a case that
that is the case... and please do not attempt to do so further).

So please don't post this kind of stuff to this list. There are far
better places to post these requests.

Sorry,

Auke