[systemd-devel] Adding an option to prefix date time when journal forwards messages to console

Umut Tezduyar Lindskog umut.tezduyar at axis.com
Tue Nov 12 00:55:56 PST 2013

Should we keep the formatting same as kernel then?

[   16.380000] systemd-journald[376]: Received request to flush runtime journal from PID 1

Is there a way to get notified when the value of /sys/module/printk/parameters/time is changed? It might be expensive to read the value before every forward to console.

Umut