[systemd-devel] [systemd-bugs] Russian translation for systemd

Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek zbyszek at in.waw.pl
Wed Nov 13 21:53:00 PST 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 08:44:57AM +0400, Juliette Tux wrote:
> Hello gentlemen,
> Whom should I contact in order to add Russian localization to systemd?
> Thank you.
Just prepare a patch adding po/ru.po (like the stub po/pl.po)
and send it to systemd-devel at lists.freedesktop.org. AFAIK,
nobody has been working on this. The plan has been to support translations
all along, but just nobody has done the work. I'm not even sure if the
template file is up-to-date... you should verify that first.

Zbyszek