[systemd-devel] Patch to remap some hotkeys in Toshiba Satellite U940

Jose Ignacio Naranjo joseignacio.naranjo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 10:30:50 PST 2013

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to send this small patch. In case
it is not the place, sorry for the noise (... and do you know the right
place :)? Thanks).

It is just just some remapping in hwdb for a few hotkeys. If you need any
rework in the patch or whatever, please tell me.

There are also two keys not working (not included in the patch):
 KEYBOARD_KEY_158=wlan
 KEYBOARD_KEY_157=mute

udevadm test-builtin says this:

keyboard: mapping scan code 343 (0x157) to key code 113 (0x71)
Error calling EVIOCSKEYCODE: Invalid argument
keyboard: mapping scan code 344 (0x158) to key code 238 (0xee)
Error calling EVIOCSKEYCODE: Invalid argument

I guess it is a problem because of the toshiba_acpi driver has no scancode
for 157/158. I will take a look on that in order to create also a patch
there if needed.

Regards,
JI