[systemd-devel] Is this the right group for me

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Wed Nov 20 10:41:47 PST 2013

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 07:24:18PM +0100, Cecil Westerhof wrote:
> I have to give a talk about systemd. My colleges are a ‘little’
> negative about systemd. So I have some questions about systemd.
> Someone pointed me to this group, but because of the devel in the
> name, I was wondering if this would be the right place to post that
> kind of questions.
>
> If you know about a better group …

  Well, there's always systemd community on G+:
https://plus.google.com/communities/114587707547576757881

  Generally, if your question isn't answered in manual pages
or Lennart's blog post, you can ask here.

--
Tomasz Torcz                                                       72->|   80->|
xmpp: zdzichubg at chrome.pl                                          72->|   80->|