[systemd-devel] pam: Don't use loginuid [was: Re: Fix PAM module to not clobber XDG_RUNTIME_DIR with su]

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Nov 26 02:41:36 PST 2013

'Twas brillig, and Martin Pitt at 26/11/13 06:19 did gyre and gimble:
> Hey Lennart,
>
> Lennart Poettering [2013-11-26  5:12 +0100]:
>> I implemented this now, using a different approach than Martin's
>> original patch (i.e. I don't think it is a good idea to involve stat()
>> here, instead let's just let logind pass all information to
>> pam_systemd).
>
> Thanks!

Indeed, thanks for this!

If anyone backports this fix to v208 (i.e. pre sd-bus) please share it
here. I'll likely do it just to have the "upstream-blessed" fix, but
doubt I'll get around it it until later in the week.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie