[systemd-devel] Check from several machines on one machine

Amit Saha asaha at redhat.com
Thu Nov 28 15:49:40 PST 2013

----- Original Message -----

If you can live with a "pulling" solution, you may find systemd-journal-gateway service [1] useful.
It allows you to browse the journal of a system via HTTP, which means you can pull logs from different
systems into a centralized log storage.

[1] http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd-journal-gatewayd.service.html

I am just a systemd "enthusiast", learning a lot about it myself, so my advice may not be the
correct/optimal solution.

Hope that helps.
-Amit.

--