[systemd-devel] Is restart gracefull?

Cecil Westerhof Cecil.Westerhof at Snow.nl
Fri Nov 29 23:02:27 PST 2013

On 11/30/2013 02:28 AM, David Timothy Strauss wrote:
> If you're willing to use nginx instead, it's fairly straightforward. I'd
> have to research the options for Apache.

I would be willing, but that is not the point. I have to give the
presentation to my colleges and they have to use it at our clients.
Probably not all our clients will make the switch and there will be
other services that have the same kind of problems.

Thanks anyway.