[systemd-devel] Early review request: socket activation bridge

David Strauss david at davidstrauss.net
Thu Oct 10 21:54:12 PDT 2013

Here's a first take on having sabridge use the systemd-native event
library. The current, full diff is also visible on GitHub [1].

Obviously, this work still needs considerable cleanup and tightening.
I like how we're currently hammering out the basics, like the event
library to use and where the multiprocess/multithreaded logic should
go in the longer-run.

I'm open to better ideas for the data structures. Right now, the
priority is to hammer everything into symmetric structures so the
bi-directionality of the proxy gets abstracted away from the transfer
function. This is useful for ensuring we have consistent support for
server-first (MySQL) and client-first (HTTP) protocols.

[1] https://github.com/systemd/systemd/pull/5/files