[systemd-devel] Randomly on shutdown, stop timeout for user at .service (repeated report, different user)

Toms Seisums toms.seisums at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 09:15:26 PDT 2013

No, I haven't. I have attempted every single post-204 fix found on the
internet and nothing seems to be fixing the issue.

Only thing fixing is downgrading to 204.

I have connected some dots with services that are running, but it's very
random. It happens much less with some daemons turned off, but still can
happen and symptoms appear to be the same.

I'm out of clues, and for now, have forfeited my attempts at debugging the
issue.

On 21 October 2013 19:01, Arokux <arokux at gmail.com> wrote:

> > However, should we perhaps take it one step further and order
> > dbus.service Before=basic.target to also cover stuff outside of user
> > sessions that may fall in its face when dbus goes away.
>
> Unfortunately the proposed fix won't help. I still have the same issue.

Toms Seisums

- (+371) 26431391

May the force be with you, always!