[systemd-devel] udev "battery level changed" events

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Wed Oct 23 14:10:18 CEST 2013

Heya,

I want to try and reduce wake-ups in UPower (some more), and wanted to
disable polling of batteries when we have events sent for battery
capacity changes.

Unfortunately, I don't have hardware that does this properly (my laptop
only sends out events when the state transitions, not when the battery
level changes).

Does anyone have this feature working on their systems and could capture
the output of "udevadm monitor --property" on their system?

Is there a way to reproduce those events on my system (using "udevadm
trigger" I guess)?

Cheers