[systemd-devel] F19 network device naming

Nicholas Majeran nmajeran at suntradingllc.com
Thu Oct 24 18:50:42 CEST 2013

Yep, that's definitely the case here:

[root at sunelkvm6 ~]# grep . /sys/class/net/*/dev_id
/sys/class/net/eno1/dev_id:0x0
/sys/class/net/eno2/dev_id:0x0
/sys/class/net/eno3/dev_id:0x0
/sys/class/net/eno4/dev_id:0x0
/sys/class/net/enp4s0f0/dev_id:0x0
/sys/class/net/enp4s0f1/dev_id:0x0
/sys/class/net/enp65s0f0/dev_id:0x0
/sys/class/net/enp65s0f1d1/dev_id:0x1
/sys/class/net/lo/dev_id:0x0

Thanks for the pointer.  As far as correcting this, should I contact the
maintainer of the sfc driver?

Thanks.