[systemd-devel] Patch for Smack labelling support in udev

Kay Sievers kay at vrfy.org
Thu Sep 12 13:23:51 PDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 10:13 PM, Kok, Auke-jan H
<auke-jan.h.kok at intel.com> wrote:

> I realize that unsetting/removal is a concern, but I don't think it
> should preclude merging code that is better at setting/adding :^)

Oh, sure it does. We can and should not add generic and possibly
unfinished and only partially working functionality because something
*needs* a part of it.

That's not how things work. We are actually not even at half of the
story needed to get that merged. There is stuff missing, as outlines
in the previous mail. :)

Kay