[systemd-devel] Move use of locale_t to different shared file, so that udev can still be built without it (MinimalBuild)

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Tue Apr 8 08:52:34 PDT 2014

On Tue, 08.04.14 09:04, Samuli Suominen (ssuominen at gentoo.org) wrote:

I am sorry, but we are not interested in carrying compat code for exotic
libc's. We have made this clear in the past. The onus is on those libc's
to be compatible with glibc and POSIX and all these things, and systemd
is not the place to deal with the complexity if they don't implement the
same API.

Please work with the uclibc people to add the missing APIs so that they
stay compatible with glibc.

Sorry,