[systemd-devel] Unit configuration for S3QL filesystem

Diogo Vieira dfv at eurotux.com
Mon Apr 21 11:05:52 PDT 2014

Hello,

I'm trying to create a unit to automatically mount a fuse filesystem known as S3QL, which is the one in question in this older thread: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2012-May/005062.html. The problem seems to be that after unmounting the filesystem it still needs network access to transfer data. Can someone tell me if it's already possible to create a mount unit configuration that covers this or should I go with a service unit? And if I need a service unit how do I deal with the chance of someone manually unmounting the filesystem thus making (I believe, didn't test it) the service status return successfully when in fact the filesystem's not mounted? I don't know if it's useful, but I'm trying this on Fedora.

Thank you in advance,

Diogo Vieira <dfv at eurotux.com>
Programador
Eurotux Informática, S.A. | www.eurotux.com