[systemd-devel] Run script before the first systemd-timer is triggered? Systemd-timer in UTC?

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de
Mon Apr 28 09:09:04 PDT 2014

> Why do you have two RTCs even enabled? What's the logic there? And why
> isn't rtc0 just fine? If it doesn't work, why have it enabled at all?

"rtc0" is part of the CPU (iMX233) and only works if a LiPo battery is
connected. I prefer a RTC chip with small 3V lithium button cell backup
which is connected as second RTC (rtc1).

So you are right. The right way to go is to disable rtc0 at all and get
my added RTC chip enabled as the one and only primary RTC.

I'll have a look at "device tables" to see if it's possible to solve my
problem with this.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

Greetings,

Manuel