[systemd-devel] Condition* options linked by AND if stated more than once

Peter Mattern matternp at arcor.de
Thu Aug 7 06:09:29 PDT 2014

First, thank you very much for your quick responses.

I had missed the description in man systemd.unit ("If any of these
options is assigned the empty string, ..." at the end of the paragraph
about Condition*, right?) and a snippet as posted by Michal works (I had
already checked this myself but not posted back yet).
So sorry for the noise.

What seems odd to me is that all Config* options of a unit in /usr have
to appear in the snippet in /etc if it's intended to change only a part
of them but leave the others unmodified. But this is for a reason, I guess?

Regards