[systemd-devel] seat1 ACL

Floris jkfloris at dds.nl
Mon Aug 18 07:05:56 PDT 2014

Op Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:14:31 +0200 schreef Lennart Poettering
<lennart at poettering.net>:

> On Sun, 17.08.14 20:17, Floris (jkfloris at dds.nl) wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> maybe I'm missing something, but a user on the second seat (seat1)
>> does not get the right rights from logind.
>
> What version of systemd is this? Please only report bugs upstream that
> are about somewhat recent systemd versions.

systemd 208
(Yes, Debian is often a couple of versions behind)

>> Do I miss a package or is this a bug?
>
> Hmm, does loginctl show the new session as properly assigned to your new
> seat, and active and everything?

Thanks for pointing me to look into the right place.
$ loginctl show-session 3
Id=3
Timestamp=ma 2014-08-18 15:42:35 CEST
TimestampMonotonic=175185511
VTNr=0
Display=:1
Remote=no
Service=gdm-password
Scope=session-3.scope
Leader=1722
Audit=3
Type=x11
Class=user
Active=no
State=online
IdleHint=no
IdleSinceHint=0
IdleSinceHintMonotonic=0
Name=test

$ loginctl activate 3

$ loginctl show-session 3
Audit=3
Type=x11
Class=user
Active=no
State=online
IdleHint=no

and everything is working as expected.

strange why I have to set it manually. Maybe some clues where to look?

thanks,

floris