[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] systemd 216

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Aug 20 12:43:21 PDT 2014

Lennart Poettering wrote on 20/08/14 01:59:
> Heya!
>
> This is a major new release. Among many other changes systemd-resolved
> is now a pretty complete caching DNS and LLMNR stub resolver.
>
> http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/systemd-216.tar.xz
>
> CHANGES WITH 216:

Can I ask if something has also changed with debug logging?

Since updating (and even before reboot) all my systemctl commands now
spew a bunch of debug to the console.

I have booted with systemd.log_level=debug which might be to blame here,
but even still this seems like an awful lot of output to spew to the
terminal...

I can hunt it down more specifically but no relevant commit message
mentioned "debug" so I figured I'd ask first and check if this is an
intentional change.

Cheers

Col

--