[systemd-devel] How to get rid of this ordering cycle?

Vlad Orlov monsta at inbox.ru
Thu Aug 21 03:16:32 PDT 2014

 Hi again,

Thank you all, removing dbus from the prerequisites did the trick.
No more ordering cycles and mintsystem still runs fine.

It turned out that mintsystem didn't even require dbus to work. Must be
a copy-paste mistake (from some other init script) by the author...

As for the adjustments themselves, I personally don't like these modifications too,
but I'm really not in the position to decide whether to keep them in Mint or not.