[systemd-devel] networkd: Support setting mtu / mac address by interface name

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Thu Dec 4 13:08:45 PST 2014

Thanks for the links William. Looks like most of that should be
covered by networkd. I now also added support for MTU and MACAddress
to be set in the .network files. The intention here is that if you
ever disable a network at runtime, we will revert to the default
(.link-defined) settings. However, runtime configuration is not yet
implemented, so for now the only distinction between setting this in a
.link and a .network is that you can now match on the real ifname.

HTH,

Tom