[systemd-devel] networkd link state

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Sun Dec 7 05:37:03 PST 2014

Hi David,

We may want to introduce a mechanism for installed, but not enabled
configuration snippets, but we haven't quite figured it out yet.

In the meantime, you can give your files a custom suffix or keep them in a
sub directory, then either move or symlink to enable. This is likely how
the upstream blessed mechanism will look like, rather than having a boolean
inside the config files.

Cheers,

Tom