[systemd-devel] Nspawn / getty restart loop

Meech meechman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 06:29:43 PST 2014

I created a fresh container by following the steps here
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_systemd_container using the
command

pacstrap -i -c -d ~/MyContainer base

Not sure what is pulling it in.  Nor how to find out.

If I start it via systemd, the journal is quiet until I log in (via
machinectl login) for the very first time.   Then after I logout the
service goes into a restart loop every 10 seconds.