[systemd-devel] Something is removing links from my *.wants/ directory

Adam Papai wooh at wooh.hu
Thu Dec 11 01:24:45 PST 2014

Just one more additional information:

So if I have already started the container and I stopped it, on the next
start up, it's not deleting the links at all, so this is very strange to
me. The links are the same, just links, no special attributes, same rights
as before, but on the first but up they get deleted.

--
Adam PAPAI
E-mail: wooh at wooh.hu
Phone: +36 30 33-55-375