[systemd-devel] Something is removing links from my *.wants/ directory

Adam Papai wooh at wooh.hu
Fri Dec 12 22:36:10 PST 2014

Yeah, something similar is happening. If I edit the container.target and
add the Wants= instead of creating the .wants directory it works well.

I think the preset-all is "syncing" the config with the .wants directory as
well and removes all links which are not defined in the config. So editing
the unit file solved my issue.

Thanks!

--
Adam PAPAI