[systemd-devel] How to write two .mount units for the same directory?

崔灏 (CUI Hao) cuihao.leo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 19:09:18 PST 2014

Hi all,

I want to write 2 mount unit to mount the same directory. When the first
failed to mount, then the second is called via OnFailure= setting. (Think
of an NTFS partition after Windows' hiberation. I'd like to write a backup
unit to mount it readonly.)

But there is a rule that "Where=" setting must match unit name in a
".mount" unit. This means only one unit can be created for one directory,
right?

Is there any way to achieve my idea, or it's just impossible? And what's
the necessity of this naming rule?

Thanks!

--
崔灏 / CUI Hao