[systemd-devel] [PATCH 1/1] Add SELinux support to systemd-nspawn
David Timothy Strauss
david at davidstrauss.net
Tue Feb 4 13:40:00 PST 2014
Pushed with the following changes:
* Lennart's suggestions for option names.
* Lennart's other suggestion for no asprintf() in the options
processing. Moved the concatenation to strjoin() on use.
* Removed redundant trailing NULL in the arguments to strjoin().
* Removed invalid option "-s" from the example command.
* Added OOM check following the strjoin() into options.
More information about the systemd-devel