[systemd-devel] [HEADS-UP] It's release time!

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Mon Feb 17 18:26:35 PST 2014

Heya!

It's release time again! It has been more than 4 months now since the
last release. That's kinda emberassing, since we actually intended to go
for a 2-3 week cycle... The big dbus transition took some time however.

Aynway, I just finished a review of the git history, marked backportable
fixes, and put together the NEWS.

Kay, Zbigniew, Tom, David, Patrik, anything left to fix before I roll a
release? I'd like to roll the release tomorrow (tuesday) or
wednesday. Please have a closer look and test!

Thanks!